Sent to you by Techno via Google Reader:
Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server. This is big for small business. Apple Mac Mini MC438LL/A Server
Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server is specifically designed to be a server. There are two 500 GB 7200-rpm hard drives with plenty of storage to help your group work more efficiently. It comes with unlimited client licenses. And you can access and swap files quickly and securely between Mac computers and PCs. Easily create full-featured wikis and high-quality podcasts. And automatically back up all your important data.
Intel Core 2 Duo Processing
Combining fast processing speeds with power-saving features, the Intel Core 2 Duo processor provides greater multitasking performance by combining two independent processor cores while also reducing power requirements and saving on battery life. This Intel Core 2 Duo processor has a 2.66 GHz processor speed, speedy 1066 MHz front-side bus (FSB), and 3 MB L2 cache. (An L2, or secondary, cache temporarily stores data; and a larger L2 cache can help speed up your system's performance. The FSB carries data between the CPU and RAM, and a faster front-side bus will deliver better overall performance.)
High Performance Graphics
Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics card, the Mac mini allows you to view flawless video in full screen HD and play the latest games with fast frame rate. It's a great match to editing video masterpieces with iMovie and managing your photos in iPhoto, and it comes with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM that's shared with main memory.
Key Specifications Apple Mac Mini MC438LL/A Server
- Fast 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor helps you breeze through everyday tasks such as emailing, web browsing, and working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in iWork or Microsoft Office for Mac (both sold separately).
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor (with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for an outstanding everyday graphics experience.
- Dual 500 GB hard drives (7200 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones.
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- One FireWire 800 port
- HDMI audio/video output with support for up to 1920-by-1200 resolution and multichannel audio output (included adapter for DVI output).
- Mini DisplayPort video output with support for up to 2560-by-1600 resolution (optional adapter for VGA output).
- Combined optical digital output/headphone output (also includes line-in/microphone jack)
- Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.7 x 1.4 inches (WxDxH)
Product Features and Technical Details Apple Mac Mini MC438LL/A Server
Product Features Apple Mac Mini MC438LL/A Server
- 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- 4 GB of 1066MHz DDR3 memory
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M Graphics
- Dual 500GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA hard Drives
- SD card slot; Four USB 2.0 ports; One FireWire 800 port
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
- Hardware Platform: Mac
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- System Bus Speed: 1066
- Number of Processors: 1
- RAM: 4 GB
- RAM Type: SDRAM
- Size: 500 GB
- Manufacturer: None
- Type: Serial ATA
Ports and Connectivity
- Modem: None
Cases and Expandability
- Weight: 5 pounds
Warranty and Support