Product Description Android Phone Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
A worthy successor to the original Droid, the Android-powered Droid X by Motorola for Verizon Wireless is a pocket-sized home theater with a massive 4.3-inch high-resolution display, HDMI high-definition output with optional cable, and 720p HD video recording capabilities. And the 1 GHz processor provides excellent response for game play, such as the preloaded EA Need for Speed Shift.
Vital Statistics Android Phone DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
The Droid X by Motorola weighs 5.47 ounces and measures 5.02 x 2.57 x 0.39 inches. Its 1540 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 8 hours (480 minutes) of talk time, and up to 220 hours (9+ days) of standby time. It runs on the CDMA 800/1900 frequencies as well as EV-DO, Rev A 3G frequencies.
Product Features and Technical Details Android Phone Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
Product Features Android Phone Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
- Android 2.1-powered smartphone with 4.3-inch touchscreen for brilliant video playback; 8-megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture
- Google mobile services including Google Maps with Navigation for voice prompted turn-by-turn directions; can be used as a 3G Mobile Hotspot for up to five Wi-Fi connected devices
- 8 GB internal plus 2 GB preloaded microSD memory; Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; access to personal and corporate e-mail
- Up to 8 hours of talk time, up to 220 hours (9+ days) of standby time; released in July, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, wall/USB charger, 2 GB microSD memory card, quick start guide
- Size (LWH): 4.56 inches, 2.36 inches, 0.54 inches
- Weight: 5.92 ounces
- Network Compatibility: CDMA