Sent to you by Techno via Google Reader:
Nokia C3-00 Unlocked Cell Phone with QWERTY, Dedicated E-mail Key, 2 MP Camera, Media Player, WLAN, and MicroSD Slot–U.S. Version with Warranty (Slate)
Great for mobile messaging as well as providing excellent voice communications, the Nokia C3-00 unlocked mobile phone also offers an excellent on-the-go social networking experience–whether you're sending a simple text or instant message, an e-mail, or a direct message from your Twitter account. And it provides access to social networks directly on the homescreen, enabling you to view, comment, and update your status and share pictures to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Key Features Nokia C3-00 Unlocked Cell Phone with QWERTY, Dedicated E-mail Key, 2 MP Camera, Media Player, WLAN, and MicroSD Slot–U.S. Version with Warranty (Slate)
- EDGE data connectivity with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps–fast enough to support a range of data services including full picture messaging, Internet access, and e-mail on the go.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen with 320 x 240-pixel resolution and 262K color depth
- Full QWERTY keyboard with dedicated messaging and contacts keys
- Series 40 platform with software updates through Nokia Software Updater installed on PC
- 2-megapixel camera with up to 4x digital zoom, fullscreen viewfinder, self-timer, and multiple effects
- Video capture capabilities with clip length up to available capacity on memory card and multiple scene, white balance, and color tone modes
- Multi-format media player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, eAAC, and eAAC+ audio formats; and H.263, H.264, AVI, MPEG-4 (stored as .mpg or .3gp files), and WMV video formats
- FM radio with RDS capabilities, which provides information on your favorite radio stations directly on the display.
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 55 MB internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 8 GB.
- SMS text and MMS multimedia messaging with Conversational SMS for chat-style text messages
- Instant messaging through Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Google Talk and Ovi Chat
- Access to personal e-mail via Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live, Hotmail, and other popular POP/IMAP services. Easy Ovi Mail free email account creation directly from phone.
- Nokia Xpress audio messaging allows you to personalize messages in a spontaneous and creative way. By using a specially designed menu, an audio message can be recorded and sent with only a few clicks of a button. Xpress audio messages can be sent to all MMS-enabled GSM handsets, and can also be shared with multiple recipients.
- Web browsing of real web pages through Nokia OSS web browser
- Pre-loaded games include Bounce, Sudoku, Block'd, and Diamond Rush
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, recorder, calculator, clock, and converter
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB 2.0 port
Product Features and Technical Details Nokia C3-00 Unlocked Cell Phone with QWERTY
Product Features Nokia C3-00 Unlocked Cell Phone with QWERTY
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- Affordable messaging phone with full QWERTY keyboard; easy access to personal e-mail plus 1-click access to social networking
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion
- Up to 8 hours of talk time, up to 500 hours (20+ days) of standby time; released in August, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo headset, user guide
- Size (LWH): 5.51 inches, 6.97 inches, 1.97 inches
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 420 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 800 hours