General Description Headphones Sennheiser HD595 Dynamic High Grade Performance
The HD 595 is the top-of-the-line headphone of the audiophile 500 series range, boasting a new level of comfort and sound quality. Features include our E.A.R. technology and a highly constant,compressed cellulose fleece to reduce total harmonic distortion. Velour ear pads and high-quality leatherette headband both provide outstanding comfort.
Features Headphones Sennheiser HD595 Dynamic High Grade Performance
- Closed, around-the-ear design blocks outside noise
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Lifelike stereo sound experience
- Ergonimic design provides comfortable fit
- Includes a storage pouch and extension cable for added length and protection
- Rich crisp bass response and faithful dynamic audio reproduction
- Advanced acoustic system with powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music
- Gold Plated plugs and 6.3mm stereo adaptor allows for excellent connectivity
- 2-year warranty
Product Features and Technical Details Headphones Sennheiser HD595 Dynamic High Grade Performance
Product Features Headphones Sennheiser HD595 Dynamic High Grade Performance
- Open-Aire, circumaural, dynamic, stereo headphones
- Highest grade components for outstanding acoustic performance.
- Highly optimized, field-strengthened neodymium magnet systems.
- Longevity through exchageable components
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics, 50ohm
- The open, dynamic HD 595s open up a new dimension in headphone sound and comfort. Sennheiser?s most advanced driver technology is used here, combining exceptional clarity with outstanding musicality. The unique E.A.R. design channels music directly into the user?s ears, creating a new kind of listening experience. The HD 595s come with a clever headphone bracket that easily attaches to a table or shelf, making sure that the headphones are always at hand.