Sent to you by Techno via Google Reader:
- Extensive single player: Featuring next generation gameplay and a wildly-engrossing story.
- Complete two-person co-op: Multiplayer game featuring its own dedicated story, characters, and gameplay.
- Advanced physics: Allows for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game.
- Massive sequel: The original Portal was named 2007′s Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
- The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers.
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B002I0JIQW
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Release Date: April 19, 2011
Portal 2 is a unique first-person Action-Puzzle-Platforming game that tests player's ability to think and act creatively as they use the game's ingenious wormhole creating portal gun to produce their own paths through otherwise sealed surfaces and across the open spaces of the game. Sequel to the original Portal game — the surprise add-on hit included in Valve Corporation's 2007 release The Orange Box — Portal 2 continues the storyline from the first game, featuring both new and returning characters, and poses a range of new challenges making for a much deeper game. Additional features include a new two player co-op mode and an original soundtrack.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS – Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Processor – Dual Core 2.0 )or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- RAM – 1 GB of RAM on Windows XP, 2 GB on Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Hard Drive Space – 7.6 GB hard disk space
- Video Card – DirectX 9 graphics card with 128 MB RAM Sound card DirectX 9.0c compatible
- OS – Mac OS X v10.6.6 or later
- Processor – Intel Core Duo processor (2.0 GHz or better)
- RAM – 2 GB (or more)
- Hard Drive Space – 7.6 GB hard disk space (or more)
- Video Card – GeForce 8600M or ATI Radeon HD 2400 or higher
Key Game Features
- Extensive single player game featuring next generation gameplay and a wildly-engrossing story
- Complete two-person cooperative multiplayer game featuring its own dedicated story, characters, and gameplay
- Advanced use of physics allow for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game
- Original soundtrack
- A massive sequel to the title named 2007′s Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
- Win/Mac software is PC and Macintosh compatible