Product Features and Technical Details
- Intel i7-2630QM (2.0 GHz Quad-Core with Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz); 8GB DDR3 1333MHz (4 x 2GB SODIMM Sockets, up to 16GB)
- Nvidia GTX 460M Graphics with 1.5GB GDDR5; 750GB HDD 7200RPM
- Super Multi DVD Drive; Illuminated Keyboard; 1x USB 3.0 + 3x USB 2.0 Ports; 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth; 8-in-1 Card Reader; Gigabit LAN
- 17.3-Inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED Display; 2.0M Webcam;
- 1 Year Standard Warranty and 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty Included
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB
- Memory Slots: 4
- Size: 750 GB
- Speed: 7200 rpm
Graphics and Display
- Graphics RAM: 1536 MB
Ports and Connectivity
- USB Ports: 4
Cases and Expandability
- Size (LWH): 16.6 inches, 12.8 inches, 2.3 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
Warranty and Support
Every gamer knows that the latest games demands the best performance. But we don’t believe in just meeting the minimum requirements, we believe in obliterating them. That’s why we made sure that the Republic of Gamers (ROG) G73Sw-XA1 was jam-packed with one-of-a-kind innovation that propel mobile gaming performance to unseen levels.
Now powered by the 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor, experience top-of-the-line adaptable speed and responsiveness for the most demanding tasks. Featuring the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M graphics engine that comes with a massive 1.5GB of GDDR5 VRAM, the ROG G73Sw-XA1 leads in DirectX 11 gaming for advanced tessellation and faster graphics rendering. And while others struggle to find the keys in dimly lit areas, the backlit gaming keyboard gives you the edge in the dark to put you ahead of the competition. The ROG G73Sw-XA1 showcases a stealth fighter-inspired design with a unique thermal design that promotes airflow and keeps the air away from you. Plus, its 17.3-inch LED-backlit Full HD display delivers the latest in high-definition entertainment with brilliant 1080p playback. The ROG G73Sw-XA1 breaks from the heard of traditional gaming notebooks with built-in overclocking feature through the ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid utility—instantly giving you extreme power with a push of a button.
The ROG G73Sw-XA1 also boasts 750GB 7200RPM hard drive, 8GB DDR3 system memory, Super Multi DVD drive, high-speed wireless N, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity, Bluetooth v2.1, HDMI connectivity, 2.0 megapixel camera, and stereo speakers with EAX Advanced HD 5.0 sound.